Salt Marsh Candle
Like with our Pumpkin Spice Candle, this candle uses a traditional blend of beeswax, tallow and essential oils to give you a candle without toxins or genetic modification.
Combining the popular fresh linen fragrance of our Salt Marsh Soap with slow-burning lamb tallow and white beeswax, this candle is a treat for any room.
- Cera Alba (Beeswax)
- Tallow (Lamb)
- Pure essential oils.
Use candles with care!
- Place candle on a heat-proof surface before lighting.
- Never leave a candle unattended.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets. Do not place lighted candles where they can be knocked over by children, pets or anyone else.
- Never touch or move a candle while it is burning or while the wax is liquefied.
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 1/2 inch remains in the container or 2 inches if using a pillar candle.
- Place burning candles at least three inches apart from one another. This is to make sure they don’t melt one another, or create their own drafts that will cause the candles to burn improperly.
- Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for unwanted drafts before re-lighting.
- Never use a candle as a night light or while you may fall asleep.
- Be very careful if using candles during a power outage. Flashlights and other battery-powered lights are safer sources of light during a power failure. Never use a candle during a power outage to look for things in a closet, or when fueling equipment – such as a lantern or kerosene heater.