High Protein Nettle Shampoo
Both protein and nettle are popular ingredients in shampoo so we thought we'd bring you both in one shampoo. This gives you a shampoo packed full of extra strength, volume and shine. If your hair is a little limp or damaged, this is the shampoo to repair and boost it.
Nettles are well-know for giving you shiny, thicker-looking hair as well as helping with scalp conditions, dandruff and male pattern baldness. Hair is made out of tough, fibrous proteins like keratin that help keep it strong. When hair lacks this protein, it can start to rebel and look lifeless. Adding a variety of proteins to your shampoo helps to bring back this life and bounce.
This shampoo is packed full of a variety of different proteins: hemp protein, sacha inchi (a Peruvian nut high in protein and omega-3s), spirulina, pumpkin seed protein and egg yolks. The benfits of eggs in shampoo are numerous. They promote hair growth, reduce hair loss, eradicate dryness and breakage, help to control dandruff, improve hair elasticity, repair damaged hair, condition and add shine.
- Sodium Olivate
- Sodium Tallowate
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil
- Linum Usitatissmum (Linseed) Seed Oil
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit
- Eggs (Hens)
- Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf
- Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Protein
- Plukenetia Volubilis (Sacha Inchi) Protein
- Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Protein
- Spirulina Platensis
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil
- Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil.
Not suitable for Vegans (eggs) or Vegetarians (tallow).